Bubblegum Ice Cream is Ice cream which has a taste similar to that of bubblegum. It is usually blue in colour.
- Whisk all the ingredients, minus the gums, over medium heat. Make sure the egg yolks are well combined.
- Add the pieces of pink bubble gum and bring to a light boil. Whisk until the gum softens and the base has thickened.
- Remove from heat, cover, and place in the fridge until completely cold. At least 3 hours, but overnight is better.
- Before pouring the ice cream base into the frozen bowl of an ice cream maker, place a paper towel in a colander and strain the base to remove of the gum particles.
- Pour the base into an ice cream maker and churn for 20-30 minutes.
- Once frozen, add the gumballs. Eat immediately or store in an air-tight container and freeze.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.