Rose Ice Cream is ice cream made by whisking evaporated milk and adding sugar and rose water.
What you Need.
- 300ml evaporated milk
- 100g caster sugar
- 50ml rose water
- Refrigerate the tin of evaporated milk the night before you plan to make your ice-cream.
- In a bowl with an electric whisk, beat the evaporated milk until doubled in volume – around 30 seconds should do it.
- Add sugar and rose water and beat briefly for a few seconds.
- Pour into the ice-cream-maker and churn according to the machine's instructions.
- Seal in a lidded tub in the freezer.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.